NEW MEMBERS: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your account manually activated.
MLBA Mobile Directory
While visiting our website on your smartphone or tablet, click here to be redirected to our mobile directory. Once there, add the icon to your home screen so you have the easiest access to other MLBA members' information. If you are having any difficulties with the mobile website, please contact David Puck at (800) 292-2896 x 108.
Internet Explorer users have experienced difficulties accessing some areas of this site. We are working hard to fix the problem at this time.
Users accessing this site through Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers, however, have not experienced any issues. Click the corresponding links for a free browser download in the meantime.
Exclusively from the Michigan Licensed Beverage Association:
- For every new member you recruit, you receive a $25 recruitment incentive bonus. That means if you recruit 11 new members, your membership dues will be paid for an entire year. The MLBA State Office will provide you with recruiting materials, if needed
- MLBA members also receive more than half-off their Techniques of Alcohol Management (TAM)® certification classes – $30 per person member rate vs. $65 per person non-member rat. TAM® certification is also available online at www.tamusa.org
- TAM® Food, an ANSI/CFP accredited program, is accepted in all states and will meet any required health department standards. This certification is equally acceptable as other recognized food safety programs in Michigan. Members save $35 per person when taking the full class. Contact the TAM® office at (800) 292-2896 or
for more details
- In-house Liquor Regulations Consultant and Liquor Code advisors ready to assist you
- Complimentary subscription to the MLBA’s official magazine, Michigan Hospitality Review, which includes political updates, expert advice, information on MLBA events, member spotlights and much more
- Online and new media services, including exclusive access to www.mlba.org
Contact: MLBA Member Relations Coordinator Brittany Mackey at (800) 292-2896 x110 or
TAM ONLINE HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE MLCC
Click Here for more information and the Current TAM® Classroom Schedule.